I am a freelance photographer based in London, UK. I shoot all manner of subjects, from landscapes through to fashion, weddings and portraiture. With a Graphic Design / Illustration backround, I often create fine art conceptual images to compliment my more conventional ones, several of which have been published as book covers.
I first picked up a camera in 2001 learning film whilst studying Art & Design at college. In 2006 I progressed to digital, "fiddled with the settings" as my friend calls it, and haven't looked back. I'm proficient in Aperture and Photoshop, and also offer retouching services. Past clients include VIP Entertainment Group, Tate & Lyle and Microsoft UK. I offer excellent portraiture rates and wedding packages. Please get in touch for further details.
Notable works include:
- Select images in 'In Her Own Image', self-published photography collaboration book, 2009
- Printed features in Illusory magazine, 5x5 Magazine, PhotoPlus magazine, Digital Camera magazine & Digital SLR Photography magazine
- Second place in Digital Camera magazine shoot the cover competition
- Book covers for 'Dʼespoir et de Promesse' by Françoise Bourdin, 'La rose de Charleston' by Kathleen E.Woodiwiss, 'Death Benefit' by Robin Cook (Netherlands version), 'The Translation of the Bones' by Francesca Kay
- Online features with Digital Camera World, Practical Photoshop & PhotoPlus
- Online Vogue Italia portfolio